AGREEMENT FOR WEBSITE USERS AND TRAVELERS
When you use this website, you agree to the following terms, and you agree to convey the contents of this Agreement to your traveling family members or companions:
1. Responsibility: Pickles Vacations LLC (“We”) act as an agent for the airlines, tour operators, cruise lines lodging providers, car-rental companies, ground operators, and any other suppliers of travel services shown on your itinerary. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers or their subcontractors or their failure to provide services, adhere to their schedules, or honor their contracts.
2. Hazards: We have no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, supplier bankruptcies, or the suitability for disabled persons of any portion of any tour. For foreign entry requirements, go to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html. For State Department travel advisories, go to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html. For foreign health requirements and dangers, go to http://www.cdc.gov/travel/index.htm. You hereby release us from any claims resulting in whole or in part from any problem covered in this paragraph and any other causes, not within our control, and to submit all other claims against us within 30 days after the return of your trip.
3. Limitation of Refunds: All airlines impose cancellation and change penalties up to 100% for many discount tickets. All tour operators, cruise lines, and some resort hotels impose cancellation and change penalties, too. Please view the applicable rules before you make your reservation.
4. Delays: Flight delays are very common today. If your flight is delayed for any reason, the airlines are not required by law to pay for your en route expenses, such as meals, hotels, taxis, and phone calls.
5. Check Your Itinerary: As soon as you receive your booked itinerary, check it thoroughly to make sure it is correct as to dates, times, fares, and rates.
6. Reconfirmation: Schedule changes are quite common today. We urge you to re-check exact flight times before departure and before your return.
7. Package Trips: If you book a trip, we must collect the tour operator, resort, or cruise line’s deposit when reservations are made. The amount of the deposit, the refund allowed, and the canceling times vary according to the tour operator or cruise line. We do not endorse or recommend any particular tour operator or cruise line; our role is strictly limited to facilitating the booking. After you finish your booking, we will send you any agreement required by the travel services supplier, along with a request that you sign that agreement and return it to us. In the event of any inconsistency between that agreement and this agreement, the latter shall govern.
8. Charter Trips: If your package trip involves a charter flight, or if your vacation involves an air-on1y charter flight, federal regulations require that you also sign the charter operator’s participant agreement, which will be mailed to you. You must realize that, for charters:
- Departure times (both going and returning) can change at the last minute. These delays legally can be as much as 48 hours (approximately two days late).
- Your flight may be advertised as non-stop; however, the operator may legally change the routing and make intermediate stops at the last minute.
- The charter operator may legally-substitute types of aircraft and even airlines at the last minute. Charter aircraft are generally not as comfortable as the scheduled aircraft.
- The charter operator generally takes no responsibility for baggage. It is not unusual to have luggage misplaced.
- Charter trips have very stiff cancellation penalties. No one plans a trip with the idea of canceling; however, sometimes that becomes necessary, and you must understand what to expect or not expect in the way of refunds.
- Usually, no frequent flyer miles are accrued.
- Advance seat assignments are frequently not available.
9. Final Payment: You must have made full payment for all vacation trips before we release the tickets or documents.
10. Non-Use of Coupons: If you purchase a ticket(s) containing flight coupons that you may or may not use, we do not guarantee that the airline will honor the ticket(s), and you agree to indemnify us against airline claims for the difference between the full fare for your actual itinerary and the value of the ticket that you purchased.
11. Foreign Currency: Currency rates quoted on this website are based on various publicly available sources. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary.
12. Information on Website: You agree not to use or authorize this information for any purpose other than personal use and not to engage or authorize anyone to engage in the resale, redistribution, and use of the information on this website for commercial purposes. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience and do not constitute any endorsement by us and/or our suppliers. Any software on this website, including HTML codes and software made available to download from this website, is our copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of our suppliers or 1icensors. The name Pickles Vacations and the logos are our trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
13. Power of Attorney: As our client, you hereby appoint us to be your attorneys-in-fact to sign all documents necessary to purchase and issue airline tickets, tours, cruises, and hotel guarantees for late arrival. You authorize any of the attorneys-in-fact to sign credit card authorizations for said purchases whenever any of them receives an Internet booking request reasonably believed to be from you or someone acting on your behalf, requesting those tickets be charged to this credit card account. You agree that you will pay for all such purchases and will not hold us responsible for any of our actions according to this power of attorney.
14. Exclusive Jurisdiction: All suits in connection with, or incident to, this Agreement shall be litigated, if at all, in the courts of the Country of the United States, State of Texas, Collin County, to the exclusion of other courts of any other state.
15. NO WARRANTIES: THE CONTENT, CODE, ACCESS, AND OTHER FEATURES OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY SUCH FEATURES WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR IN AN ERROR-FREE FASHION, THAT DEFECTS \WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
16. NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES, OR YOUR FAILURE TO ACCESS OR CLICK-THRU ACCESS ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.